Audrey Hepburn and husband Mel Ferrer vacationing in Malibu between filming pictures, 1956.
all my bros who are at other schools talking about their GPAs and us Reedies are over here quietly weeping into our hands
Skins actors in Game of Thrones
Nicholas Hoult for GQ Magazine (2013).
- take out harry potter quill-pen
- put on study music
- stare at textbook
- stare at notes
- go on tumblr
In Portland, we don’t say “i love you”, we say “tree tREE RAIN recycle green put bIRd on it LOCALLY gROWn toms shoes BEER” which roughly translates too “i dont know how to pump my own gas” i think that’s really beautiful
- JESSE EISENBERG: People on the street say mean things to me.
- INTERVIEWER: Like what?
- JESSE EISENBERG: I get called Napoleon Dynamite because I have curly hair. I live in New York City and I ride a bicycle. I always bike down 9th Avenue and there’s this kid who goes to school there named Abraham. Every time I pass him, he calls me Napoleon Dynamite. He screams it out and his friends laugh. That was a fine movie but I wasn’t in it.
- INTERVIEWER: What do you say back?
- JESSE EISENBERG: I say, “Please Abraham, I’m not that man.”
Die Alpen blick von München
The Alps view from Munich
sometimes i am buttercup and sometimes i am pablo
Desperately searches for air conditioned study spaces in Portland. *Weeps*